"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

11.07.2006

Election Day

UPDATE:

Looks like my former classmate, Jeff Smith, has won a state senate seat in Missouri. Good for you Jeff, even if you are a Democrat! ;)

Mike Rounds will continue to be governor of South Dakota.

The citizens of the state have overturned the draconian, out-of-touch, cruel, inhumane, and otherwise horrid abortion ban. Good for you, citizens!

Looks like South Dakota has banned gay marriage. Bad for you, citizens! (Mom, NO COMMENTS ON THIS!!! WE'VE BEEN THERE!)

Waiting for election results. Should be an interesting turnout. While I wait, I will do this:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/006295.htm

Thanks Ms. Malkin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Missouri deserves all the Democrats it gets! Ditto on the abortion ban! My lips are sealed on the gay-marriage ban! Toodle-doo.
Sioux Lady