"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

8.25.2008

Why do they have to grow up?

Here are some pictures from Noah's first day of Kindergarten. There were no tears. I mean from ME. Noah did just fine.

All packed and ready to go.


Oh jeez - he's too little!!! I can't stand it.


"I'm not completely sold on this yet Mommy."


Noah and his teacher.


"They set out a place just for me!"

6 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

He looks confident! How did it go?

Author said...

Awww, I feel for you! I just sent my youngest off to Kindergarten too ... I too was good and avoided the tears. They grow up too fast!

lynda w said...

What a sweetheart! They don't come any cuter than that!

Julie said...

So adorable! I love the look on his face in the shot outside the room.

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute for words, and he really is tiny next to that huge school. :)

Konstantin said...

Oh, you rock!!! YOU ROCK! I will be here, if and when you need me! It's very, very rarely that people quit at their first attempt, many try numerously before quitting, so you're well on your way if you're doing it again so soon! This is like the news of the month! I am so very happy for you! You better make up for all the blogging you have deprived your readers of this summer!! >:-[]