"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

8.04.2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I know it's been a very long time since I posted anything on here. My life has gone through some incredible changes over the last month and I just haven't felt prepared to share them with the world. Someday maybe. I will say that despite having to make some very difficult decisions, I am very happy and looking forward to the future.

Anyway, I am about to embark on a big long trip around the country - driving all over the place. I'm really looking forward to the whole thing. I will likely not be posting much during this trip so this is the last from me for a while.

I am also still smoking, but have a plan to get back on Chantix and quit again after my trip. I will re-chronicle this second quit attempt when I start. I hope everyone out there is doing well.

Much love to all - Tasina

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels, Tasina. Please take pictures, lots of pictures. The awesome thing about pictures is that you can post them without saying a word, and sometimes that's an awesome thing, no?

Kat said...

Have a wonderful journey, Tasina. You will be missed, but like Maggie said, maybe you can toss us some pictures now and then!!? I'm glad to hear you are happy and that the future looks bright, despite whatever hard decisions you have faced. Take care and come back to us all safely. (Oh, and email works for pictures, too.) :-)

Anonymous said...

Safe Travels..I've been missing your posts.
You have inspired me to quit smoking.. it was 3 weeks on Friday.

K. said...

Have an incredible time, Tasina. I'll miss you!

Mz Diva said...

I hope you find tons of adventure and happiness on your road trip. You were a big inspiration to me early in my quit. I wish you much luck when you decide you wamt to quit again.
Peace,
Diva

The Mom Jen said...

Thinking of you and miss you!!

Unknown said...

My husband was finally able to quit on Chantix. Good luck quitting.

How fun driving around the country!