I don't write about work much. I don't want to be unprofessional or tacky. I'm also really lucky because I really like where I work and all the people there. I think I did mention once how amazing everyone was back when I hurt my knee last fall. Anyway, I recently received a promotion and raise. I'm so excited about starting this new chapter. Earlier today I went and moved all my stuff from my old cubicle into my new office. A real office with real walls and a real door!! Woohoo! Ok - I'm a giant nerd. I feel like such a grown up. *she said as she did a funky little no-rhythm dance around the room*
"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple
5.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I have a friend who calls me to do a happy dance whenever something really good happens to her. I think your new job and office warrant a happy dance from out here in Oregon. Commencing... now!
Yay!!!
That's super! I am happy dancing here in Tucson for you!
That is so freaking cool, Tasina! Congratulations!
WOAH!!!!!
How cool! Grats! (Coming from a man currently sitting in a not-even-a-cubicle-but-an-open-room with other people in it and no windows but too many doors!!!)
*joins Tasina in a dance around the room*
Congratulations!!
Isn't it WILD! I have an office w/ a door that I never close..but still..
Yay, you, Tasina! Happy dancing (in my cube... because I'm not cool enough for an office with a real door yet...). Congrats!!
LOL! You certainly to jig around your new office rhythmless or not. Congratulations!
Congrats!!!!
..Real offices, what are those, anyway? :P
Post a Comment