"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

6.28.2007

***VACATION***

Well obviously I don't need a vacation from my blog - I'm so bad at this. In any event, this is our first *real* vacation in a very long time. We're not doing anything too spectacular, but just lazing around sounds soooooooooooooooooooooo good.


Anyway, I think they should have named it "Wisconsin."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but I really felt sorry for that poor dumb animal.

Tasina said...

I do too - it just seems wrong.

Anonymous said...

Hope you all enjoy your time off. Bring Noah over anytime you want to swim.
As for the animal, it looks like a guy I used to know, a real horse's ass who wound up in prison.

Kat said...

I actually think the critter looks pretty cool, and think they should have named it Hebra, or Zorse!

Happy vacation. :-)