"...there is nothing more destructive of the human psyche than to be forced to doubt the veracity of what one's own elementary observations demonstrate, simply because they conflict with a prevailing and unassailable orthodoxy." Dr. Theodore Dalrymple

6.30.2008

Lost

I just watched Seasons 1 -4 of Lost in an insane marathon. The following video pretty much sums up how I feel about the show by now. Thanks to whoever made this and posted it on YouTube.

6 comments:

Ouchie Dumpling said...

The subtitled WHAT was the best...hands down.

Kat said...

Ked and I haven't watched season four yet, because of the What?! Factor, figuring it would be less frustrating to sit down with the whole thing and just plow through. I have the same question as mysecondjournal--should I bother?

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, too perfect!

Konstantin said...

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, Tasina girl! priceless lolololol!!! You know, I also watched season 1-3 in a gulp, srsly, like nonstop. Kinda is better that way with Lost...I think.

Fine, the show is cool, I enjoyed it. I do not accept how some people go CRAZY about the show, overobsessing and all.

lynda w said...

They certainly keep me coming back for more. On one hand I think the confusion is maddening and on the other hand I think they are pure geniuses. Definately my favorite show!

How are you feeling?

The Mom Jen said...

That is perfect!

How are you, you are totally missed!