Things I overheard while waiting for my Mother's Day dinner:
- "You're dropping peas everywhere."
- "Just cut the string off with a kitchen scissors so no one chokes on it."
- "What kind of meat is this?"
- "You haven't even tried it so you can't say you don't like it."
- "Get that plate off your head."
- "What's that smell?"
- "Ok, tell her it's ready."


7 comments:
happy mother's day, tasina! <3
but what was it that they made????
:-)
My favorite was "get the plate off your head"..
lol
I hope you had a good mother's day...and that there weren't lots of peas for you to clean up today!
Happy Mothers Day!!!
ROFL! A meal only a mom could love :) Hope you had a lovely mother's day!
Oh my. How did it turn out? And what kind of meat was it? Too funny!
Nooooo, Tasinaaaaa, you must resist!!! You forget how friggin disgusting it tastes!! How tired it makes you!! Just how it makes you feel messed up! I think you forget. I know you forget. Well, I remind you, right here, right now! Seriously, your brain is playing a trick on you! Come on, visualize the last time you quit for a while and smoked your first cigarette. VISUALIZE IT! It tasted ridiculous. It hit you like a ton of bricks. And then you regretted the whole thing anyway! Left pitiful, ever so closer to cancer, and with a morbid taste of kiss of death in your mouth.
Nah, I don't believe you crave that. xoxo
Post a Comment